mandag den 31. maj 2010

Exam and Celtic Woman

I've decided to write in English instead of Danish. It keeps me practising on my English skills.

A now something completely different. After I discovered the Irish group Celtic Woman, I have wanted to sing again. I stopped singing in the choir almost five years ago, and I have rarely missed it, but listening to these incredibly talented women has made me miss it so much, that I have been looking for a song teacher. I know, I can not afford it right now, and I have not got the time, since I am still in school, but in a year school will be done, and I am seriously considering singing then.

Tomorrow I will have my only exam this year. Fortunately it is not an oral exam. Unfortunately the subject is math, and I do not understand math. I have never been interested in math, and I do not care for it. I am definitely looking forward to when it is over! On Monday I will have the last test in Danish, and after that the summer holidays begins! I can not wait!

I think I will go to bed now. Sweet dreams!
Line

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Spamming and trash talking is just a waste of your own time - it will be deleted.